Registration and Payment: Science Adventures
Classes: For all classes, students must pre-register using one of two methods: Online Form or Downloadable form. Registration is not complete until you make your payment. For Club Invention, students need to use the forms linked to in the menu on the right (summertime only).
- Register and Pay Online with Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card
- Fill out the online registration and secure payment forms - your information will be emailed to the registrar. If you have received a scholarship for a science adventure, please call the Registrar (630 840-8259) to register and pay.
- Downloadable PDF form
- Download and fill out the registration form (pdf) and mail or fax to registrar.
- Payment Options:
- By Phone: Call the Registrar (630 840-8259) with your credit card information.
- By Mail or Fax:
- Credit card: add your credit card number and expiration date to your printed registration, sign it and fax it to 630 840-2500 or mail it to Science Adventures, Fermilab, MS 777, Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510-5011.
- Check: Send one check per student per class along with your printed sheet to Science Adventures, Fermilab, MS 777, Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510-5011.
Remember to bring the signed permission slip when attending any class.